actually, who am i kidding? the only thing i really liked about that episode? CHUCK BASS, his sexyashell long broody hair, and blair waldorf with her arms [and heart] wrapped firmly around him.
– annnnd we swoop in a few days later – bart’s dead, flowers have been sent, lox and cream cheese spread, slutty black dress adorned.
– “we know there’s gin in your coffee cup” – delicious.
– whoa, lily is WAY too excited. but i do like her hair. less slutty, more mom.
– annnd wallace shawn is STILL adorable.
– ugh rufus is So obnoxious. and you know lily’s mother is going to try and ruin their annoying bliss.
– chuck, stop ignoring blair!
– aaron looks like such a girl. way to rock the “molestache” (courtesy of julia)
– jenny looks young. but god eric is short. approve of the blue blazer, though!
– i like how the second bart dies, lily starts looking way hotter.
– blair and nate helping chuck. awful and sad and i love ed westwick. especially with that hair. yum!
– byebye dan
– hoooly shit. chuck is PISSED. and loaded.
– rufus singing his heart out. ick. youre sensitive, we get it.
– aw i like blair taking care of chuckie. it’s really cute.
– downright maternal! “it’s not maternal. ive been spending too much time with cyrus, and im turning jewish!” – quite possibly the best line of the night.
– oh god, no! wally dont go crazy. stop it! i want you to stay on this show. not get married tomorrow, have things go completely awry, and then leave and never come back. although it’d be a tidy tidy way to get rid of the dirty artist son.
– am i the only one who really really wants serena to be rufus’s daughter. then she and dan might be mildly entertaining.
– blair chasing after chuck! “i will stand by you through anything”
“and why would you do that?”
“because i love you”
noooooo!! dont get in that car, chuck! staaaaaaaay!!!!
– “only a massicist could ever love such a narccisist” (such delivery, leighton!)
– how does serena feel? she wanted apricot, but they gave her cranberry, too. =( okay, lets be honest, aaron is more like a rotten egg.
– ohhhh wally! a father figure!
“wait, that’s not enough” MORE WALLY HUGS
– lily loving rufus… how was that even a surprise to serena? god blondes are dumb.
– jesus the parentals? they move faster than teenage bunnies in heat
– “i carried the garment bag” damn, dan is lame. dont you dare make out under the altar and defile it.
– chuck on the living room couch. fire blazing behind him. this is going to be insane.
– the wedding!! i LOVe blair’s dress! and dorota!!! and wally!!!! auhghghg that was the best!! and only made better by dan walking home alone!
– of course chuck burns the letter! of course he has some redeeming qualities! he does love blair, after all! hello. fire blazing in the background? can we say foreshadow?!?? NOW! GO TO BLAIR!!!
– chuck’s crying. and the embrace!!!!! aughghgh. first i laughed. then i teared up a little. then googled (unsuccessfully) for pictures of this legend-ARY moment.
– annd knock knock knock on the front door. looks like rufus is about to find out… Eric is rufus’s child??? did lily kill rufus’s wife? WHAT?? holy shit. this is intense. now i want to know!!! what’s the secret??????
– blair’s the big spoon!!!
– AND she woke up alone?!!!! i hate this show.
um, not impressed by the big secret. new character for the kids to be incestuous with? eh.
serena and dan being related would be SO much more scandalous!