oh sweet j, how i fear for your future!
– blair getting caught… helping herself out = priceless.
– taylor momsen’s rocking a new haircut! cuuute. but when did she start wearing that much eyeshadow? hmmm.
– chuck bass is back. and he’s working the sensitive asshole thing SO well.
– jenny’s new friend is Trouuuble. yep, that’s a capital T.
– oh eleanor, i see where blair gets it.
– i love the way blair completely dismisses dan. he and serena make me nauseaus, too, b.
– “chuck may be a deviant, but he’s still a man“: the first remotely amusing thing to come out of lonelyboy’s mouth.
– oh!! eleanor is apologizing!
– oh wait, she’s stealing jenny’s designs. crap.
– “smells a little like desperation“. that had to hurt.
– blair’s attempts to drive chuck crazy are ridiculous. and hilarious. and he’s SO not falling for them
– ooh, love art boy’s eagerness. and i just bought those glasses!! but serena, youre lame.
– blair gets the best lines in this show, hands down.
– this whole episode is about matsdurbation, isnt it?
– jenny, take off that hat. you’re not samantha ronson. i liked the sweet side of her!! go back!! back i say!!
– holy crap. blair is ROCKING those panties.
– wtf? i knew that agnes chick was trouble. jenny is effed. craaaaap. im crossing my fingers for you, j! do NOT listen to that chick, despite how cute she looks in your dress!!
– dan humphrey is such a doofus. but that cheesy heart to heart was sweet.
– blair admits she doesnt want to just be another notch in chuck’s bedpost. wow. that took guts. let’s hope it doesnt backfire…
– Jenny! dont you dare quit your job!!! dont you know how crappy the economy is right now?
– vanessa needs to get over herself. seriously.
– blair makes a joke about jumping off the roof, and i actually laugh out loud.
– DAN. dont you dare mess with chuck and blair. god i hate the older humphrey.
– jenny STOP drinking the koolaid!! and dont be mean to gayface – we love him!
– ARUGHHGGH. noooooooooo. i cant believe blair and chuck didnt trade ilys! i hate dan humphrey. so so much.
– the only time ive ever liked serena = when she’s putting dan in his place
– crazy model chick, creepy photog boyfriend, the longest version of how soon is now ever (who goes from the couch to half naked before the bridge?)… jenny why are you putting yourself into this situation??
– serena’s story about summarcamp marriage was actually really cute. sucks bout that dude, though. i knew those glasses would work on some cute girl.
– the oh so twisted love scene with c/b = painful to watch. chuck’s right, but still… couldnt they have at least sealed it with more than a kiss? dammit josh schwarz, stop teasing me!!! (alright, i understand… i mean, can you really imagine those two doing nomal high school romance things like drinking champagne in their limos and torturing less fortunate underclassmen??)
– okay, never mind. screw everything i just wrote about jenny. making out with gayface trumps all.
next week: jenny, have we not learned anything tonight??? arggh.
also: now that she and nate are getting suckyface, does this mean he’s moving out? or is rufus really that liberal??